Uplifting Gua Sha Heart
- -Elevate your skincare ritual with the Uplifting Gua Sha Heart. Let the love-infused beauty tool redefine your self-care routine, sculpting and toning your skin for a radiant, uplifted glow. Embrace the power of self-love and rejuvenation with this heart-shaped gem.
- - Thoughtfully originated in the US.
• Originally used as a part of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Gua Sha is an ancient wellness method that has been adapted in modern times as a simple, effective, and stress relieving way to help improve the appearance of skin laxity, promote lymphatic drainage, reduce fluid retention, and trigger muscle relaxation for a smoother, more transformed appearance.
• And because Rose Quartz Crystal gemstones are said to emit transformational, loving energy, this tool also helps to bring forward feelings of self-love, self-worth, kindness, and compassion.
• Always apply an oil, serum or moisturizer prior to use to allow the Gua Sha tool to glide over the skin without pulling.
• For lymphatic drainage and anti-inflammation: With the tool almost flat to the skin, and using whichever side fits the angles of your face most comfortable, lightly glide your heart along the jawline, cheeks, and under eye area aiming for the ears. Pressure should be light so that the skin does not get stretched. Repeat one to five times on each area. On the neck, move your heart in a downwards motion towards the collar bones. On the brow and forehead area, draw it straight up towards the hairline. Again, repeat one to five times in each area being careful not to tug on the skin.
• For muscle relaxation: Repeat the steps above one to five times each, using slightly more pressure in each stroke while using the other hand as an anchor on the skin in order to prevent tugging or stretching.