Petite Cryo Glow Globes Set
- - Unlock the secret to radiant, refreshed skin with our Petite Cryo Glow Globes Set. Experience the cooling power of cryotherapy as these mini globes massage and depuff your complexion.
- - Thoughtfully originated in the US.
• Jenny Patinkin's new adorable and portable palm-sized Petite Cryo Glow Globes use cold temperatures to constrict blood vessels in the skin, promote circulation and oxygenation, reduce redness, soothe irritation, reduce inflammation and give the appearance of a firmer, brighter and more lifted complexion.
• Ergonomically shaped, these globes hug the contours of the face and may be used in a rocking or light gliding motion, on bare skin or on top of your preferred skincare products. Gently glide the globes over the whole face, or target on any particular areas of concern such as the under-eye or jawline, for an instantly refreshed and revitalized appearance.
• In just minutes, these tiny tools give a gorgeous glow.
Cryo Rolling can be done as frequently as desired, AM or PM, on a regular basis or only as-needed.
• To reduce inflammation, stimulate lymphatic drainage and promote circulation and oxygenation: Use globes on clean dry skin or on top of your preferred skincare product. Lightly glide in an upward and outward direction on the face and jawline, from the center of the face out towards the temples and ears. Lightly glide the globes in a downward motion on the neck.
• To target redness, or to soothe and de-puff: Gently place the globes over the area of concern and gently rock in a back and forth motion.
• To give the appearance of a brighter, more toned complexion: Move the globes over the face and neck, making sure to glide rather than tug or pull.
Cryo Globes may also be helpful to soothe muscle tension or pain, headaches, sinuses, insect bites or sunburns.
Safe to use on all skin types, including over cystic acne, Eczema, Psoriasis or irritated skin. Do not use if you have rosacea.
- Wash with soap and water before and after each use.
- Place in fridge or on ice 10-30 minutes prior to use, or chill overnight. Do not place in freezer.
- DO NOT place globes in the freezer as temperatures lower than 32 degrees Fahrenheit can be damaging to the skin.