French Cade Lavender 5-Wick Hearth Candle
- -Hand-poured into a beautiful 123 oz. embossed glass vessel, this candle adds an elegant touch to your decor.
- -The coconut wax blend ensures a clean and even burn, enhancing the longevity of the candle.
- -Thoughtfully originated in the US.
• Transform your living space into a haven of tranquility with the enchanting French Cade Lavender 5-Wick Hearth Candle by Voluspa. Crafted with Voluspa's signature coconut wax blend, this luxurious candle is meticulously hand-poured into a stunning 123 oz. embossed glass vessel that adds a touch of elegance to any room. Encased with a matching lid, this candle not only preserves the freshness of the fragrance but also keeps it dust-free when not in use.
• Experience the captivating aroma of French Cade Lavender as it fills your space, creating an ambiance of serenity and relaxation. The exquisite blend of French cade wood, lavender, and verbena creates a harmonious fragrance that uplifts your mood and transports you to a picturesque countryside. Each time you light the candle, the five carefully placed wicks ensure an even burn, allowing you to relish the delightful scent for an impressive 250 hours.
Volume : 3500 ml
Length : 22 cm
Width : 23.2 cm
Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.
Glass Jar , Notes of French Cade Wood, Verbena & Bulgarian Lavender.